An External Link Widget can provide title, summary, image, source, url and author information, and will display amongst other widgets in the timeline. Once clicked, it will navigate the user to an external site using the mobile browser.
STEP 1 - CREATE AN EXTERNAL LINK WIDGET
All Bolt widgets can be located on the left vertical toolbar.
Provide the following information for the external link widget:
- Title - add headline text to the widget. Note: this will be capped at 2 lines and an external link icon will display to indicate this is an external source.
- Image - Upload an image to display on the right side of the widget in the timeline
- Summary - Add some summary text. This will be capped at 2 lines.
- Author name - provide an author to the source
- Content source - provide the original source of the content
- Source url - provide a source url. This will to navigate the user to the external source.