Setting up your Pugpig apps
Before your app goes live, you need to make sure you have all the bits and pieces set up to ensure everything works as smoothly as possible. Bolt and Publish licence fees include a Starter Pack which will help you get your app live - we work with your team to pull together all the bits and pieces you'll need to ensure the smoothest possible launch. The Starter Pack includes up to 3 days support from the Pugpig team, which should be more than enough to get a standard app up and running. If you need to go beyond the 3 days included in the pack, you'll be able to buy additional days of support to get you live. The team will work with you to make sure we have a good idea of what work will be required before you kick off so that there are no nasty surprises.
Pugpig Starter Pack
- We kick off by arranging a call with one of our team to guide you through the new app checklist. On this call we discuss the app choices you need to make, such as publishing mode and preferred platforms (i.e. iOS, Android, web).
- We will then meet with your editorial team to walk through Pugpig in more detail, providing editorial training for members of the team who are new to the platform.
- Next up we help theming your apps (adding fonts, colours, logos) to meet your brand guidelines. To keep this as simple as possible our designers will create a themed app for you, which is used as a starting point and can be amended if needed.
- Getting all the third party accounts set up is our next port of call. One of our team will be on hand to talk you through setting up third party accounts, which includes store set-up for each operating system, push notifications and analytics (using our out of the box integrations).
- Subscriptions/authentication set-up is also included (where required). We are happy to talk with your subscriptions provider directly to set up test forms. But please note, this service is only available where we have a pre-existing integration with your provider, currently Dovetail, CDS, QSS, Engine Shed, Palmcoast. If your provider is not listed here please let us know as this may require additional development work (which is not included in this pack).
- At this stage we offer a one hour app workshop with our creative team to review your page layouts before submission. In this session we will provide design/layout feedback and chat through any additional configuration options that might be useful to improve your pages.
- Before launch it's important to test the apps. We will test your apps on a range of devices, across all chosen platforms to ensure everything is working as expected before submission.
- Our team will be on hand to support throughout the app submission process, and as you can see from our client list this is a process we have gone through many times before so you are in safe hands!
- Your Getting Started support will be available right up until your app goes live. Any additional help required or development needed, as well as post launch support can be purchased under our standard support agreement.
If you'd like to discuss any of the above please get in touch with our team on +44 203 405 5230 or email@example.com