Why do pages fail?
Some pages in the PDF might be too complex, contain interactive actions or layers for our processor to understand. In this case, a manual fix may be required.
How can I tell this is the case?
When looking at the flatplan for edition in the CMS you will be able to see that there is no image next to the Enhanced PDF Page. For example:
How can I manually fix the pages?
- Open the pdf in preview (mac OS only)/Adobe Acrobat/Photoshop/similar image editing program
- Go to the page that is broken
- Export to jpeg at 95% quality
- Click on the image's "add media" button in the CMS post edit page
- Load the image you saved
- Repeat for each broken page (usually the same page is broken in each region)