How do I find my subscription on my Apple device?
- Go to the settings app on your iOS device
- Click on your Apple ID at the top
- Click 'Subscriptions'
- You should be able to see your subscription for the publication here. If you do you will be able to restore it in-app. If you don't, then you don't have an active subscriptions associated with the Apple ID for the device you're on.
How do I restore my subscription to the app?
- Open the app and go to Account
- Click 'Existing Subscriptions' or 'Restore' in the Account sub-pages
- Enter the email address and password you set up you subscription under and log in
- If your subscription has been found then you will get a success message
What do I do if that still doesn't work?
- Send logs by following this document - https://pugpig.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407428595089