Find out what's included in the latest version of Pugpig Bolt Timeline. This affects iOS, Android and Web.
3.10 - Draft editions and edition cover hover state
- If looking at a preview feed we now highlight which editions are draft
- On web the cursor will now accurately reflect that edition covers are clickable
- Added the ability to show date in various formats on timeline cards
3.9 - Date hiding and storefront improvement(Release 20/06/22)
- Fixed bug with storefront rendering duplicate or incorrect covers
- Improvements to the download indicator
- Added an additional step when tapping the download indicator to delete a specific edition
- Default storefront button styling updated
- Removed max-height limitation for line clamping card titles
3.8 - Date hiding and storefront improvement(Release 25/05/22)
- Option to use display date in the action bar
- Carousel can contain cards that are excluded from the metered paywall
- New BoltCarouselTap analytics event
- Fixed hover states on touchscreen devices
- Tapping the download icon no longer moves you into the edition
- Youtube privacy mode support for video cards
- Hide date on card based on flag from CMS
- Progress indicator falls back to a spinner if it can’t determine progress
3.7 - Storefront styling (Release 14/04/22)
- Updated Storefront styling with a new default theme
- Added support for anchor links on timeline cards
- Fixed various issues with download icon behaviour on the storefront
3.6 - Bug fixes & performance improvements (Released 31/03/22)
- Various bug fixes
3.5 - Dark Mode (Released 14/03/22)
- Added dark mode support for styling elements outside of articles.
- Added support for generic video cards. Now as well as Youtube, Vimeo and JWPlayer you can have a link to any mp4 in a video card.
3.4 - Subscribe via Storefront (Released 01/02/22)
- Added a subscribe button to the Storefront tabs which will display if a user is not signed in or subscribed and there are in-app subscriptions available for purchase
3.3 - Behavioural improvements (Released 02/12/21)
- Improved truncation behaviour of edition titles in storefront tabs
- Improved tap to full screen behaviour on timeline image galleries so that the full screen view opens on the image you tap on rather than always opening the first image in the gallery
3.2 - Storefront download button (Released 29/11/21)
- Added a download indicator to editions in storefront. When tapped this will show download progress and when complete will reflect that. If tapped while download is in progress then it will cancel the download and revert to the previous icon.
3.1 - Storefronts and Editions (Released 24/11/21)
- Improved support for displaying editions/timelines in an edition style Storefront.
- Allow images in the timeline to go to full screen if tapped.
- Improved how audio loads in the timeline to improve performance and bandwith usage.
2.16 - Video card improvements
- Tapping play on a video card now plays the video straight away rather than the previous behaviour where the 1st tap on the poster image would show the player and the 2nd would play the video
- Removed the option to save or share header cards
2.15 - Audio duration (Released 16/06/21)
- Audio file duration is now passed in the feed so that it can be displayed on audio cards
2.14 - Brightcove (Released 09/06/21)
- Added support for Brightcove video cards in the timeline.
- Added a new default card style, which allows you to have an article's text above the image.
2.13 - Bug fixes & performance improvements (06/05/21)
- Fixed an issue causing event cards to show HTML markup